King of Slots
King of Slots - tiger casino - Game Rules
- King of Slots™ is a 25-line, 3 row video slot using 15 independent reels.
- The game features Sticky Wins™, Free Spins and Wild substitutions.
- The game is played with 25 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- The spin button plays the game at the current bet level and coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- MAX BET plays the tiger casino game at the highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All wins are shown in coins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in thePAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
Sticky Win Feature
- A winning bet line, or 3 or more Scatter symbols triggers the Sticky Win feature.
- The reels with winning symbols are held and all other reels re-spin for a chance of bigger wins.
- The reels keep re-spinning as long as there are new wins.
- When no new wins are generated and Sticky Win ends, all active wins are paid.
- In the main game and Free Spins, 5 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate Free Spins. The number of Free Spins won is according to the PAYTABLE.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are tripled (x3) Excludes additional Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are not multiplied by the Free Spins multiplier.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a tiger casino game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.