In its everyday business operations Energy makes use of a variety of data about identifiable individuals, including data about You.In collecting and using this data, the organisation is subject to a variety of legislation controlling how such activities may be carried out and the safeguards that must be put in place to protect it.
Please note, you should read this notice in conjunction with our Terms and Conditions.
References to”us”, “we” ,“our” and “Energy” all refer to the Probe Investments Limited (Data Controller).
The controller of your personal data is Probe Investments Limited, which is registered under the laws of European Union member state of Malta. It has a registration number C51749 with registered address at Suite 109, Level 4, Sir William Reid Street, Gzira, GRZ1033, Malta. You can contact us here - https://energycasino.com/en/Support. If You need more information or help with Your Personal Data - contact with our Data Protection Officer here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What we collect from You
When you use our services, we may collect personal data including but not limited to:
a. Your first and last name;
b. Your e-mail address;
c. User name;
d. IP address;
e. Technical information about any devices you use to access our services or other technical information;
f. Information about your use of Energy’s services, including information about when, how and where you use the services;
g. when you register for an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up for or make purchases through the services;
h. Information on your use of social networks (if you have linked our services to your social media accounts). The above may potentially include certain information from Facebook and other social networks (including, among others, access to your friends' list, as well as aggregate non-personal analytical data about our users), strictly in accordance with the applicable Facebook terms and conditions and other social networking sites - to the extent necessary to provide you with all the functionality of Energy services;
i. Information about Your deposits and withdrawals;
j. Any other data that you provide to us through our services;
k. Any other data that you provide to us when you contact our support,
Why we are doing this
Energy is obliged to process data on the basis of various legal provisions. These include, among other things, tax regulations, anti-money laundering regulations, regulations regarding licensed operators issued by supervisory authorities.
Energy processes your data in order to provide you with the services that are offered on Energy’s site, in order to meet the legal obligations imposed on Energy or to implement so-called a legitimate interest, understood as a perfectly legitimate purpose of data processing, consistent with your rights (e.g. protection of data processing security, prevention of fraud and money laundering, marketing services).
In addition, your data may be used by Energy for the following purposes:
a. in order to provide you with services covered by the operation of Energy’s website;
b. in order to provide you marketing information (including personalized) about the services that you order from Energy or which, in Energy’s opinion, may interest you - e.g. Energy can send you e-mails or display popups about Energy’s services);
c. in order to communicate with users of Energy’s services;
d. to enable participation in elements of interactive services;
e. in order to notify you about changes regarding our services;
f. to improve or modify Energy’s services;
g. to organize competitions, promotions and bonuses (including contact with participants, evaluation of entries, distribution of prizes, payment of tax)
h. for tax, legal and billing purposes;
i. for billing purposes as defined in EU law (GDPR);
j. for the purposes provided by law, including the law on counteracting money laundering;
k. in order to profile and personalize Energy’s marketing communications, offers and advertisements that Energy display on its site and third-party sites and services based on the combined data we have collected about you;
l. processing / processing online payments;
m. verify your age;
n. configuring and managing your user account;
o. completing compliance procedures in force for Energy;
p. monitoring transactions to prevent fraud and money laundering;
q. Energy can profile your personal data, which means that Energy can use the information it have collected to tailor the communication addressed to you to your needs. In this case, however, Energy does not use your profiling data to make automated decisions that could affect your legal situation (i.e. Energy do not use algorithms to make decisions that affect your individual rights or affect your rights and the rights arising from the contract between us, e.g. Energy do not place automatic offers based on your behavior in the game).
Personal data may be processed and stored as long as Energy has a legally legitimate interest and this interest overrides your interests and fundamental rights. If the interest of Energy regarding the processing and storage of your data is not superior to your interests and fundamental rights, the data can still be processed and stored if necessary by law. In such cases, the data may be stored only for the purpose of meeting the requirements of legal provisions.
Where we have the appropriate consent or lawful basis and subject to your preferences, some of your personal data can be processed by our 3rd party marketing partners in order to allow us to communicate with all our customers either by (i.e. phone, email, push notifications).This may include Email & SMS sending platform providers, prize or gift suppliers, etc.
Consent for this processing can be removed, in whole or in part, at any time in “My Account” settings. If you need more information about this - let us know here https://energycasino.com/en/Support.
All our marketing communications, will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving this specific type of marketing communication. It can take up to 48 hours following on from your request for this to be fully carried out. We will not share your personal data with unrelated third parties to market their products to you without your prior consent.
Telephone calls to and from our Customer Contact Centre can be recorded for training and security purposes along with the resolution of any queries arising from the service you receive.
Energy and its third party partners, such as our advertising and analytics partners, use various technologies to collect information, such as cookies and web beacons.
● Where strictly necessary.These cookies and other technologies are essential in order to enable the services to provide the feature you have requested, such as remembering you have logged in.
● For functionality.These cookies and similar technologies remember choices you make such as language or search parameters. Energy use these cookies to provide you with an experience more appropriate with your selections and to make your use of the services more tailored.
● For performance and analytics.These cookies and similar technologies collect information on how users interact with the services and enable Energy to improve how the services operate. For example, Energy use Google Analytics cookies to help understand how visitors arrive at and browse our products and website to identify areas for improvement such as navigation, user experience, and marketing campaigns.
● Targeting Cookies or Advertising Cookies.These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to make advertising relevant to you and your interests. They remember the websites you have visited and that information is shared with other parties such as advertising technology service providers and advertisers.
● Social media cookies.These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our websites or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social media site. The social network will record that you have done this. This information may be linked to targeting/advertising activities.
Many browsers include their own management tools for removing HTML5 local storage objects.
You will not be able to opt-out of any cookies or other technologies that are “strictly necessary” for the services.
Sharing and Processing your Personal Data
Energy shares information with third parties that help Energy operate, provide, improve, integrate, customize, support and market its services. Energy will ensure that all relationships it enters into that involve the processing of personal data are subject to a documented contract that includes the specific information and terms required by the GDPR.
Energy works with its partners - third-party service providers to provide website and application development, games software, hosting, maintenance, backup, storage, virtual infrastructure, payment processing, analysis and other services for us, which may require them to access or use information about you. These include also software suppliers, payment systems providers, entities dealing with Energy’s service marketing on its behalf, entities segmenting users, or dealing with direct contact with users for Energy. If a service provider needs to access information about you to perform services on Energy’s behalf, they do so under close instruction from Energy, including policies and procedures designed to protect your information. Energy always provides its partners with the information necessary to achieve the goals for which they cooperate with Energy.
If required by law, Energy may disclose your information to the Police or other public authority (this includes, but is not limited to, the IP address and details of activity suspected of unlawfulness or dishonesty, such as unlawful use of a given form of payment or security risk assessment).
We may share your Personal Data within the Energy Group and with these other organisations:
• Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
• Credit reference agencies
• Fraud prevention agencies
• Identity verification agencies
• Sports governing bodies
• Organisations that introduce you to us
• Third parties you ask us (or permit us) to share your data with
• Third parties necessary to provide products or services which you have requested
Transfer outside the EEA
By agreeing to the transfer of your data to third parties, you also agree that third parties may be located outside the EEA. The privacy laws in these countries may not provide the same level of protection as in your country or EEA. Transfers of personal data outside the European Union will be carefully reviewed prior to the transfer taking place to ensure that they fall within the limits imposed by the GDPR. This depends partly on the European Commission’s judgement as to the adequacy of the safeguards for personal data applicable in the receiving country and this may change over time.
Intra-group international data transfers will be subject to legally binding agreements referred to as Binding Corporate Rules (BCR) which provide enforceable rights for data subjects. If Energy share your data outside of the EEA, Energy will rely on standard EU contractual clauses or Privacy Shield Framework that legally allow you to transfer your data and provide the right level of protection.
You have rights under the GDPR. These consist of:
1. The right to withdrawn the consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing.
2. The right to be informed - You has the right to be informed how your personal data are processed and why.
3. The right of access - You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
4. The right to rectification - Where personal data is inaccurate, you have the right to request that it be corrected and incomplete personal data completed based on information they may provide.
5. The right to erasure - You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no lawful basis requiring us to continue processing this personal data. This right only applies in certain circumstances given that legal obligations include data retention periods.
6. The right to restrict processing/object - in certain circumstances you have the right to object or restrict the processing of your personal data, where this is processing is based on consent or our legitimate interest. However, despite your objections or wish to restrict processing, where there are compelling legitimate grounds or legal obligations, we would be required to continue said processing.
7. The right to data portability - You have the right to request that your personal data be provided to you in a “structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format” (GDPR Article 20) and to transfer that data to another party. This applies to personal data for which processing is based on the yours consent and the processing carried out by automated means.
8. Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling - You have the right to not be the subject of automated decision-making where the decision has a significant effect on You, and You can insist on human intervention where appropriate. You also have the right to express your point of view and contest decisions.
As referred to above, you also have the general right to withdraw the consent you have given us to process your personal data (in respect of our marketing activities) and where this processing is based on what we deem to be our legitimate interest.
Energy may refuse you to implement certain rights from those indicated above in a situation where the implementation of a given right would be in contradiction with the legitimate purpose of data processing or with obligations imposed on Energy by law. For example, we Energy may refuse you to remove your personal data for the period in which Energy is required to keep this data based on legal regulations on anti- money laundering. It's very important that you understand that the laws that give you GDPR are not absolute.