Thunderfist™ Game Rules
- Thunderfist™ is a 5-reel video slot featuring 243 ways to win, Stacked Wild substitutions, and Free Spins with a random multiplier of up to x5!
- There are no bet lines.
- You can play 243 bet ways at different bet levels and coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the highest bet level and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet way win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet way win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Stacked Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Bet way wins are multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet ways win when matching symbols appear anywhere on adjacent reels from leftmost to right.
- Only the highest win per bet way paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet ways are added.
- Stacked Wild symbols can appear on any reel in the main game as well as in Free Spins.
- Stacked Wilds can appear as a single symbol, or a Stacked Wild of 2, or a Stacked Wild of 3.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels activate Free Spins.
- 5 Scatters = 20 Free Spins
- 4 Scatters = 15 Free Spins
- 3 Scatters = 10 Free Spins
- In Free Spins a random multiplier increases bet way wins by x2 up to x5.
- Random Multiplier is awarded for every win in Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Free Spin symbol wins are added to any bet way wins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.7%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.